By becoming a member of Australian Respiratory Council you can actively participate in shaping the future direction of our organisation.
As a member you:
- Receive 15% discount on cost of resources
- Receive and contribute to newsletters
- Be involved in online forums
- Attend and contribute to educational seminars
- Contribute to ARC’s future directions
- Provide input and feedback on policies by nominating to be a member of a committee
- Vote in the Annual General Meeting Board Elections
- Give active support to major activities and campaigns
- Receive ARC Christmas Seals
All memberships are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
The membership period is July to June of the relevant year.
If your application is successful, you will be sent a letter confirming your membership.
To become a Member, download, print and complete the
membership application form:
- send with payment to:
Australian Respiratory Council
GPO Box 102
Sydney NSW 2001
- fax with credit card details to 02 9223 3044
- email with credit card details to email@example.com