ARC supports projects in respiratory health both internationally and domestically.
Our longstanding involvement and commitment to TB control and prevention has identified ARC as a leading NGO in this field in the region.
Beyond TB our project scope is broad, reflecting ARC’s desire to work in the area of preventable respiratory disease which affects disadvantaged groups,
especially those with unmet needs such as childhood pneumonia or diseases brought about through smoking.
Fundamentally ARC take a community development approach to project work in which educating, enabling and empowering are at the core.
Where we work
- Marginalised communities within Australia
- Within the Asia Pacific Region
What ARC can offer
- Capacity building through Training
- Development of training Manuals and materials
- Provision of technical support on program design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Community involvement and social mobilisation expertise
- Development of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) resources such as posters, flipcharts, pamphlets, and videos
ARC works with a panel of experts drawn from the areas of Public Health, Community Development, Indigenous issues and Respiratory Health who can be called
upon to offer advice on Project design and technical issues
ARC is a small people centred agency that endeavours to support change through strong partnerships, equity and transparency.
ARC Project Partners