A global community with universal and high quality management of respiratory diseases.
ARC is a Charitable, Non-Government Organisation that continues to build expertise and sustainable capacity in respiratory health by:
- Fostering innovative research to promote respiratory health
- Improving lung health in communities with an emphasis on disadvantaged groups and Indigenous people
- Actively seeking sustainable solutions through partnerships with like organisations such as the Australian Lung Health Alliance, World Health Organisation, the Stop TB Partnership, Secretariat of the Pacific Community and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Bringing focus to and investment in TB and respiratory health
- Respecting relationships with and the contributions of stakeholders and staff.
The values that ARC strives to reflect and embody include the following:
- Accountability to stakeholders
- Ethical and sustainable practice
- Credibility and professionalism
- Consultative and participatory practices
- Leadership in respiratory health
- Maintaining a development based focus
- Contributing to intellectual and professional development
- Implementing evidence based practices and activities that are community led, innovative, efficient, caring, compassionate and respectful.
Where We Work
- Marginalised communities in Australia
- Within the Asia Pacific Region
- For more about where ARC works, click here.