By becoming a member of ARC you can actively participate in shaping the future direction of our organisation.
As a member you:
- Receive 15% discount on the cost of resources
- Receive and contribute to newsletters
- Be involved in online forums
- Attend and contribute to educational seminars
- Contribute to ARC’s future directions
- Provide input and feedback on policies by nominating to be a member of a committee
- Vote in the Annual General Meeting Board Elections
- Give active support to major activities and campaigns
- Receive ARC Christmas Seals
All memberships are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
The membership period is July to June of the relevant year.
The membership fee is $50.
If your application is successful, you will be sent a letter confirming your membership.
To become a Member, download, print and complete the membership application form:
- Send with payment to:
Australian Respiratory Council
GPO Box 102
Sydney NSW 2001
- Fax with credit card details to 02 9223 3044
- Email with credit card details to firstname.lastname@example.org